KIDKA sweaters, cardigans and accessories are knitted by knitting machines. The process of washing, brushing and steaming the wool gives it a soft and fluffy texture. At the same time doesn’t lack the important feature of keeping its owner warm all year-round.
The clothes and accessories surprise with a big variety of designs that are inspired by traditional Nordic patterns as well as modern fashion trends and colours.
All Kidka products are manufactured in Kidka Wool Factory in Hvammstangi, Northwest Iceland. During the whole production process the wool garments never leave the country, which makes them genuine Icelandic.
In our cosy factory shop you can purchase our KIDKA wool products or buy some hand-knitted wool garments for a good price.
Icelandic sweaters, blankets and accessories are made from sheepwool. KIDKA produces Icelandic wool products, inspired by traditional Icelandic patterns and the newest fashion.
How to care for Icelandic wool products
Our products can be washed either by hand wash or with the washing machine
- Soak the garment in lukewarm water with wool washing detergent for 10 minutes
- Wash delicately
- Squeeze water out of the garment gently, do not rub or wring out
- Lay flat to dry on a flat surface
- Add wool washing detergent into the detergent compartment of the washing machine
- Choose wool program, not higher than 30 °C
- After the program is finished, lay the garment flat to dry
Do not put our garments in the dryer.
Icelandic wool is a natural product and doesn’t need to be washed frequently. Often it is enough, to air the garment out.
Made in Iceland